Want a breeder that you can turn to when you have questions and concerns,
both before and after your puppy purchase? Then
you can confidently turn to us! Since the kennels
start in 1991, we always put our buyers in the
For you to get a good dog we are looking for suitable breeding
material around the world. All our breeding dogs
are healthy, x-rayed and eye tested. Our springers
are also free from fucosidosis
gene (not present
in field and cocker). Of
course we follow the Swedish Kennel Club's guidelines and rules!
puppies are born in our
home environment and may leave us no earlier than 8 weeks of age. We
only have a few litters a year so you are guaranteed all the support you
When the puppy is delivered it is:
* Periodically wormed
* Registered in the Swedish
* ID-marked with microchip
* Veterinary inspected
* Equipped with SKK purchase agreement
* Litter insured against hidden defects
With the puppy follows:
* Puppy brochure with information on puppy care & feeding
* Puppy package with the feed the puppy
is bred on
* 1-year membership in the breed club
* Free grooming for the first year
Cocker Spaniel, 2nd of May 2017 LOOK HERE!
Cocker Spaniel, 16th of August 2016 LOOK HERE!
Springer Spaniel, 25th of July 2016 LOOK HERE!
BREED DATA (Swedish)